- Sun damage
- Photo aging
- Post acne pigmentation
- Post inflammatory damage
Brighten your day!
Fluoroxygen+C is a multidirectional treatment for skin discoloration and photo damage. It lightens visible epidermal layers, while regulating melanin production in the deeper dermis. In combination with its home use products, Fluoroxygen+C provides long-term protection against biological and environmental factors that cause discoloration.
Discoloration: Causes and Treatment
Excessive sun exposure, Melasma, genetics, post acne damage and melanocyte hyperactivity are some of the factors that can have devastating effects on skin complexion. Fluoroxygen+C uses a unique approach, simultaneously treating visible damage in the upper skin layers, and slowing the production of pigmentation at its source to put a stop to discoloration.
The Fluoroxygen+C treatment moisturizes, rejuvenates and lightens damaged areas of the skin.
• Lightens and evens skin tone while inhibiting melanin production
• Exfoliates damaged cells, encourages cell division and stimulates healthy cell growth
• Restores and protects skin against attack from free radicals
• Increases Collagen and Elastin synthesis
• Provides anti-aging properties and rejuvenates the skin
• Increases skin’s oxygen consumption, moisture and volume